Men in uniform.

studchaser
This topic is 1636 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Why is there such a visceral hotness to it? For me personally it only works when the guy is legitimately in an authentic uniform i.e. that is his occupation or hobby. I was just shopping and an entire firefighter unit came in to shop and i could see even the most prudish women taking glances. There are no actual firefighter providers is there? Lol

Why is there such a visceral hotness to it? For me personally it only works when the guy is legitimately in an authentic uniform i.e. that is his occupation or hobby. I was just shopping and an entire firefighter unit came in to shop and i could see even the most prudish women taking glances. There are no actual firefighter providers is there? Lol

There are no actual firefighter providers is there?

I met with an actual firefighter (and former Marine) several times up until he moved on from this sideline......as per the stereotype for Marines, there was no kissing allowed and he wanted nothing more than to give head and bottom (conditions all of which were fine with me :p).....

unfortunately, he never arrived to the meeting in uniform (he was exceedingly "on the DL", as they say).......

Edited by azdr0710

I met with an actual firefighter (and former Marine) several times up until he moved on from this sideline......as per the stereotype for Marines, there was no kissing allowed and he wanted nothing more than to give head and bottom (conditions all of which were fine with me :p).....

unfortunately, he never arrived to the meeting in uniform (he was exceedingly "on the DL", as they say).......

Thats a marine stereotype?

Move close to a military base, and there will be parade of military guys at your place. Pay by the inch ;)

I think I shared this story before, but it was my first hire with a guy in uniform so it was memorable:

I had regular meetings with a young Army veteran in NYC for about a year. He was about 25 and going to college with his GI Bill. After several meetings, possibly several months, and much fantasizing I asked him to bring his uniform. I may have even promised him some incentive$. He was game. He didn't just bring it, he wore it, traveling in it from his home in Queens to my place in Manhattan. He claimed he got several admiring glances (mostly from women) on the train.

I'm in San Diego now and I've had more meetings with military guys so I've had other chances to indulge my uniform fantasies. :)

BTW Marines are somewhat tricky in this respect: they aren't really supposed to wear cammies in public (off base). No rule says they can't change at your place though. And the combat boots are pretty good looking with jeans if that's your thing. :p

I think I shared this story before, but it was my first hire with a guy in uniform so it was memorable:

I had regular meetings with a young Army veteran in NYC for about a year. He was about 25 and going to college with his GI Bill. After several meetings, possibly several months, and much fantasizing I asked him to bring his uniform. I may have even promised him some incentive$. He was game. He didn't just bring it, he wore it, traveling in it from his home in Queens to my place in Manhattan. He claimed he got several admiring glances (mostly from women) on the train.

I'm in San Diego now and I've had more meetings with military guys so I've had other chances to indulge my uniform fantasies. :)

BTW Marines are somewhat tricky in this respect: they aren't really supposed to wear cammies in public (off base). No rule says they can't change at your place though. And the combat boots are pretty good looking with jeans if that's your thing. :p

Thats the first thing i was gonna say all my marines told me they would not wear it in public but change into it. Your making a statement when wearing the uniform.