Rickey Martin

imagooddog
This topic is 6034 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest EuropTravl

Dlisted.com reported this evening he got a star today.

http://dlisted.com/files/images/martinstar1.preview.jpg

The website's Michael K. says : "Did he go to the Jessica Simpson school of posing? Close that mouth! Ricky, I know your mouth automatically opens when you get on your knees, but keep it under control! You're in public and there's childrens around!"

Love me that positively caustic Michael K.

Ricky Martin Alive and Well

Ricky Martin is alive and active and successful on the tour circuit. Two weeks ago he performed in a new South Florida venue to a packed arena and got glowing reviews. Everyone comments on the energy and full show and Ricky's likeable personality.

The Times article had the headline: "Planting a Love Seed at the Garden." Surely the writer knew his double entendre.

Ricky is a little stockier, his legs are bigger and more solid; he is no longer a little Puertan Rican teenager. But that's OK; he is growing up with all the rest of us. I like photos where people show some teeth; it is much better than the tight-lipped grimace. He's a nice looking guy.

Guest pj4florida

RE: Ricky Martin Alive and Well

He was in South Beach Miami last weekend Wed, Thurs, Friday and then went to NYC to end his tour and all three days in Miami he was to a packed crowd

He is still awesome looking but definately has added some weight

There is always some kind of Promo running on the Latino Cable Stations in NYC with or for R.M. and Concerts.

Apparently he has definitely added on weight. He's definitely still a Good Looking Guy!

But as far as Latino Entertainers go.."Carlos Ponce" is the Hunkiest around! That's a Fine Body he has! IMHO of course. LOL

Guest zipperzone

>Apparently he has definitely added on weight.

That's OK - just gives me more to hold onto.

>But as far as Latino Entertainers go.."Carlos Ponce" is the

>Hunkiest around! That's a Fine Body he has! IMHO of course.

I just Googled him. You're right - he IS hot.

Thanks VDN..Yup that's the Hunky Carlos!

One of his current "Novellas" just finished up. Thank the Gods they decided he should spend "mucho" time with either his shirt off or wear very tight Designer T-shirts and tight Levi's! LOL

He also for those into Muscle, has Big Bicep's, to go with a very deep voice! He is a great singer also, once and IF you can get past his looks! LOL :9

Archived