Have A Happy & Joyful Thanksgiving!

HornyRetiree
This topic is 1626 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanksgiving tomorrow and many/most of us will be gathering with Friends and Family.

KNOW that many diseases are invisible and the odds favor your meeting someone you haven’t seen since last Thanksgiving who is suffering from an INVISIBLE DISEASE! The list is long and goes way beyond RA.

SO, turn off the judgmental switch! Relax, have more drinks or wine IF YOU ARE ABLE, remembering many can not! It is time for us all to just be, let those around us be, help if asked and LOVE.

HAVE a great Thanksgiving everyone!

Yes, have a great Thanksgiving (whatever that is*) to all of you below the 49th*. I read today that the authoritative correct time to have the Thanksgiving meal is at 2pm. My considered opinion on that, based on Christmases past, is that the correct time is when the turkey is cooked and not a moment earlier. Any delays are easily ameliorated by copious amounts of champagne*.

(* That was a joke, don't @ me, or send me wiki links explaining the holiday.

* And above the Rio Bravo del Norte

* Or other sparkling wine. An Australian sparkling shiraz would be delightful)

Grandma Will Reunite with Stranger Accidentally Invited to Her Thanksgiving for 4th Year in a Row

A grandmother from Arizona plans to once again reunite with the stranger she accidentally invited to Thanksgiving dinner over text message four years ago, continuing what has become a tradition for the two, according to ABC News.

It was in 2016 when Wanda Dench invited teenager Jamal Hinton over for dinner through a text that was meant for her 24-year-old grandson. Because her grandson had switched his phone number, the message was sent to Hinton, then 17, instead.