Tesla Cybertruck, any takers?

marylander1940
This topic is 1629 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm too paranoid about being too far from a recharging facility at any given time. The solar-powered vehicles currently under development are more appealing to me technology-wise, but they are a far cry from my budget. A company named Lightyear in the Netherlands is expected to have its Lightyear One available in 2021...starting at $135.00.

2019-06-25-image-2.pngLightYear-One-2020.jpg?quality=82&strip=all

No interest in a Tesla at all.

Tesla is a battery company making cars.

The car companies are now making some really good electric cars. I’m simply waiting for battery technology to advance to longer ranges.

Don’t ever say that to your friends who watch Fox News... They might tell you electric cars kill birds and they are a Chinese plot to electrocute Americans

I admire anyone willing to go against the longtime status quo. Elon/Tesla are a good example of that.

I had a deposit down for a S for awhile, but pulled it when I fell in lust with another car. I regret it a little, as my driving habits are perfect for electric. We'll see in a year or two. I don't see them going belly-up anytime soon.

I have one client who put a deposit down on the truck. He's already got an S and the PowerWall.

I admire anyone willing to go against the longtime status quo. Elon/Tesla are a good example of that.

I had a deposit down for a S for awhile, but pulled it when I fell in lust with another car. I regret it a little, as my driving habits are perfect for electric. We'll see in a year or two. I don't see them going belly-up anytime soon.

I have one client who put a deposit down on the truck. He's already got an S and the PowerWall.

Exactly! Ford, Steve Jobs and even Bill Gates were outsiders in their time and ran against what was acceptable at the moment.

I don't think a product killing birds is concern for that network's audience.

Every now and then (when it's convenient) they do care about nature...

• 2 weeks later...

Uh oh. I’m triggered and will have to restrain myself. Elon Musk is a fraud of Bernie Madoff proportions. I follow $TSLA and $TSLAQ on both twitter and in financial media. I would short this stock long term and eagerly await Musk’s criminal conviction but doubtful such will occur. The SEC is a joke.

He’s nothing more than a pump and dump stock scammer. That Cybertruck will likely never see production. Just like the Model Y and the Semi Truck. Oh, and Full Self Driving which $TSLA calls Autopilot is in reality glorified cruise control.

And don’t get me started on the battery fires, the wompy wheels falling off, nor the deaths that have occurred due to misuse of so called autopilot by owners who bought the hype.

Just this week the company downgraded its warranty coverage and has been systematically refusing to cover repairs that other manufacturers cover as routine. Oh and if that car needs body work or new parts be prepared to wait months for it to happen. Before purchasing a $TSLA advise contacting your car insurance company for rates. The cost of repairs and other risks have some major insurance companies doubling the price of coverage. Hence the reason $TSLA has set up their own insurance company.

The company is worth nowhere near $50 billion and should be trading at book value like every other car company.

Ok, rant concluded for now unless I’m triggered again.

$TSLA = stock symbol used in online and finance press referring to Tesla .

$TSLAQ = the letter “Q” is added to stock ticker symbols to indicate a company is in bankruptcy. In this case it means short sellers who believe the company is worth zero dollars.

Uh oh. I’m triggered and will have to restrain myself. Elon Musk is a fraud of Bernie Madoff proportions. I follow $TSLA and $TSLAQ on both twitter and in financial media. I would short this stock long term and eagerly await Musk’s criminal conviction but doubtful such will occur. The SEC is a joke.

He’s nothing more than a pump and dump stock scammer. That Cybertruck will likely never see production. Just like the Model Y and the Semi Truck. Oh, and Full Self Driving which $TSLA calls Autopilot is in reality glorified cruise control.

And don’t get me started on the battery fires, the wompy wheels falling off, nor the deaths that have occurred due to misuse of so called autopilot by owners who bought the hype.

Just this week the company downgraded its warranty coverage and has been systematically refusing to cover repairs that other manufacturers cover as routine. Oh and if that car needs body work or new parts be prepared to wait months for it to happen. Before purchasing a $TSLA advise contacting your car insurance company for rates. The cost of repairs and other risks have some major insurance companies doubling the price of coverage. Hence the reason $TSLA has set up their own insurance company.

The company is worth nowhere near $50 billion and should be trading at book value like every other car company.

Ok, rant concluded for now unless I’m triggered again.

$TSLA = stock symbol used in online and finance press referring to Tesla .

$TSLAQ = the letter “Q” is added to stock ticker symbols to indicate a company is in bankruptcy. In this case it means short sellers who believe the company is worth zero dollars.

@ArVaGuy, it isn't healthy to hold stuff in. Tell us how you really feel.