FitFox

MuscleHunter

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I had a session with him and I’ll absolutely book him again.

I’d rate the experience 7/10. He looks like his photos, he’s very friendly and welcoming, and he’s 100% upfront about what his massage experience entails if you ask him.  

It’s a sensual massage, so I wouldn’t recommend him if you’re looking for a firm-pressure therapeutic experience…but I left relaxed and in a much better mood than I was in when I arrived. 

On 5/4/2022 at 1:47 PM, MoonshineAndMolly said:

I had a session with him and I’ll absolutely book him again.

I’d rate the experience 7/10. He looks like his photos, he’s very friendly and welcoming, and he’s 100% upfront about what his massage experience entails if you ask him.  

It’s a sensual massage, so I wouldn’t recommend him if you’re looking for a firm-pressure therapeutic experience…but I left relaxed and in a much better mood than I was in when I arrived. 

I reached out to him and thats the msg I got too.  Hey its fine if thats what you are looking for.  But as you mention if you (like me) are looking for mostly therputic, then you are in for a rude awakening and sticker shock

• 1 year later...

I actually broke down and booked with him

RED flag went up when I asked you dot therapeutic massage and he replied "whats that"

Drove to his place.  Set up was in his bedroom, super nice and relaxing.

Super nice and friendly guy.  While not quite what his pics were, still good looking and decent body.

The massage (for what I actually got) was not great.  Let's just say it was all sensual and not thereputic.  Hey if thats what you want, go for it

However, not what I wanted so a huge disappointment and waste of my time/money.