holy bejusus!!!

Gymowner
This topic is 1223 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That’s Philip Souliet, who’s currently dancing at Stockbar in Montreal.

He does advertise, but not on RM, and it’s muscle worship only. Totally worth it!

I thought he did advertise of RM at one point. I’ll find the thread...

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/west-hollywood-angelo-hard-aka-adonis-phillip.153106/

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/phillip-at-adonis.152578/page-3

Edited by Reisr30

• 1 month later...

if Instagram date/place stamps are always correct (?), "Angelohard" has been in RJ, Brazil, for the last couple or three days, not Miami......though he lists Miami as a primary location......it's suggested upthread that somebody else has borrowed his pictures......

hell, let's all just wait until the all-clear is given, then figure this guy out.....

tenor.gif

Edited by azdr0710

if Instagram date/place stamps are always correct (?), "Angelohard" has been in RJ, Brazil, for the last couple or three days, not Miami......though he lists Miami as a primary location......it's suggested upthread that somebody else has borrowed his pictures......

hell, let's all just wait until the all-clear is given, then figure this guy out.....

tenor.gif

I met the REAL guy who you mention on instagram last year at the Adonis nude party in NYC. He was super nice, fun and loved getting "attention" and was incredibly "responsive" :D.

Also I would definitely take him for bi, not straight. He gave me his insta and told me to message him there to set up a private. We messaged back and forth and were going to meet up, but at the same party I met https://rent.men/Shane_Amari and ended up hiring him instead and I don't regret it as he's been one of my favorites.

My recommendation is to hit the REAL guy up on insta as that's his preferred method of communication for these ventures. The RM guy could be him or it could be a fake, but insta is real so go with that ;)

“your” Shane has used at least 1 other name previously in earlier adverts.....maybe more than 1

(border ?....or something similar?)

Shane Harlem maybe?

Shane Amari is his current brand, and he's all over with it across RM, Twitter, Insta....

He's ripped, hung, wild, fun and has the best ass out there. Woof!

Shane Harlem maybe?

Shane Amari is his current brand, and he's all over with it across RM, Twitter, Insta....

He's ripped, hung, wild, fun and has the best ass out there. Woof!

“Shane” used to call himself “Border Black”.....there was a lot of buzz about him on this forum when his “Border Black” rentmen advert was “live”

does anybody know if IG date/location stamps are always accurate when posted by the user?.....or can the user manipulate the location (picture) even though they aren't there when an IG post is made of it?........gee, did I make that clear??!!!

does anybody know if IG date/location stamps are always accurate when posted by the user?.....or can the user manipulate the location (picture) even though they aren't there when an IG post is made of it?........gee, did I make that clear??!!!

I think that they can post pictures that are not current and choose a location but it's always going to have the date it posted, so I think location can be manipulated but don't believe dates can

Meaning they can post a photo of them in NYC today but it could be a picture that is several months or even years old and they could currently be in say the UK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...