Anyone try? NYC

njny7621
This topic is 1578 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I recognize that pic. He'd definitely been a previous advertiser, and there's been discussion of him but I don't remember the substance of it or the name he previously used.

Agreed, and it was never enough to make me bite the bullet before. But his new locked pic seems quite promising, even just from the tiny blurred preview!

I’ve seen him a few times, but that was at least 8 years ago because I worked around the corner from where he did his massage. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. He is a beautiful man. However, his recent Instagram posts make me question his mental health a bit. Like staring into his camera and then making this weird fake grin.......several posts. Mostly on his story. It just come off a little strange.

I’ve seen him a few times, but that was at least 8 years ago because I worked around the corner from where he did his massage. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. He is a beautiful man. However, his recent Instagram posts make me question his mental health a bit. Like staring into his camera and then making this weird fake grin.......several posts. Mostly on his story. It just come off a little strange.

What’s his Instagram handle?

He's doing what a lot of people do on Instagram: make narcissistic posts of their faces as they observes themselves on camera and/or make duckface. I don't think he's acting crazy so much as narcissistic. The rest of his feed is testament to that, too.

Is it narcism or insecurity? I guess both. I'm not on social media for a variety of reasons, but the few times I take a look at it I realize people tend to create almost unreal alternative lives on line. Their postings have little to do with their real daily activities. They airbrush their photos, or just photo shop them altogether. They weight their postings to what they perceive as glamorous events in their existence. And it all just comes off as, well, fake.

People have become addicted to "likes", or similar responses online. And praise. They seem to require constant affirmation (Stuart Smalley, anyone?). Their posts are designed to get constant feedback that they are indeed as attractive or successful as they wish to be seen.

That all said, I do want to fuck him. :)