Cranberry Wine and Jesse

gilbert
This topic is 1648 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I almost watched that terrible Christian movie because I wanted to see more of Jesse.

I almost watched that terrible Christian movie because I wanted to see more of Jesse.

Most of the movies can be pretty cheesy, and I usually get really irritated with the set decorations (they usually go overboard with the cheap Xmas decs and do a terrible job of summer scenes look like winter), however this movie was one of the better scripted ones. For all the sappiness it wasn't bad. And ol' Jessie was mighty fine. Cheap entertainment for a Saturday night.

Most of the movies can be pretty cheesy, and I usually get really irritated with the set decorations (they usually go overboard with the cheap Xmas decs and do a terrible job of summer scenes look like winter), however this movie was one of the better scripted ones. For all the sappiness it wasn't bad. And ol' Jessie was mighty fine. Cheap entertainment for a Saturday night.

I don't mean Hallmark movies. I don't watch them but I can see their entertainment value to others. I'm talking about that terrible Christian movie, "God's not dead 2." (I don't know if I can curse on the board but I held back with my description of the movie's cinematic merit.)

Oh. Sorry, not familiar with that movie. I don't think it's my type of movie.

I have no interest in watching it myself, but reviews have not been positive at all, so it's probably not even worth the rental just to see Jesse Metcalfe. (And chances are, he won't even be shirtless since it's a Christian movie.)