411 on OnaWhym in Atlanta

n2guysnatl
This topic is 1611 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rentmasseur.com/OnaWhym

Anyone have any experience with him to share? Also if you've been to his location, how is it? Thanks. I'm thinking of trying him out.

I’m curious - he has an interesting look.

Interestingly his advertised rate is $150/hr but two reviews mention $220/hr.

Picture lookup suggests that the profile up in Ontario, Ohio and West Virginia. Other info supports age.

The area his profile shows is quiet, single-family homes.

Keep us posted.

81726_1569586529_6z8cgxjjp3.jpg

Edited by Keith30309

I saw him a couple times. Both times incall so I can't say about his location. First time was very interactive, next time not so much. He comes across as very aloof.

Interestingly his advertised rate is $150/hr but two reviews mention $220/hr.

His erotic massage is more expensive.

Picture lookup suggests that the profile up in Ontario, Ohio and West Virginia.

He seems to travel a lot.

I saw his ad last weekend. Pics didn't appeal to me at all (to each their own)

But his profile was so off (words he chose to use). Maybe he is quirky? Maybe its a language barrier issue (or english as second language). So I opted not to pursue:

Let yourself surrender to the need for human touch. A human necessity, oxytocin. Let yourself experience healing in the ways I offer, mild to wild. The body holds memory, to blend the body back to your intuitive lines that make you who you are. We are all works of art. It’s your experience, as a human. We must take care of ourselves, and I am here to help you do that. Traditional Swedish is what we can call it, but I have passionate Italian blood.

Possible only by contacting me by phone, text or call. Will not respond to messages only saying ‘hey’

Form you acknowledge and agree to the amount of all donations, being nonnegotiable, and for the massage only.

My here is limited so please respect my time as I will respect yours. Feel free to text or call if you have any questions.

I thought his $150 rate was a tad high

I saw his ad last weekend. Pics didn't appeal to me at all (to each their own)

But his profile was so off (words he chose to use). Maybe he is quirky? Maybe its a language barrier issue (or english as second language). So I opted not to pursue:

Let yourself surrender to the need for human touch. A human necessity, oxytocin. Let yourself experience healing in the ways I offer, mild to wild. The body holds memory, to blend the body back to your intuitive lines that make you who you are. We are all works of art. It’s your experience, as a human. We must take care of ourselves, and I am here to help you do that. Traditional Swedish is what we can call it, but I have passionate Italian blood.

Possible only by contacting me by phone, text or call. Will not respond to messages only saying ‘hey’

Form you acknowledge and agree to the amount of all donations, being nonnegotiable, and for the massage only.

My here is limited so please respect my time as I will respect yours. Feel free to text or call if you have any questions.

I thought his $150 rate was a tad high

Agree with you on the wording- it struck me as a little odd as well so I did a little digging and found a bunch of social media and other stuff. It supported the age, education, appearance, etc, so I chose to proceed.

I like quirky. :)

• 1 month later...
Agree with you on the wording- it struck me as a little odd as well so I did a little digging and found a bunch of social media and other stuff. It supported the age, education, appearance, etc, so I chose to proceed.

I like quirky. :)

Hi, Keith!

How was the experience? PM if necessary. Thanks!

Pass on this one. Met with him against my better judgment. First quoted an outrageous amount and when I said no thanks he said he was still using NYC rates (this was in Detroit). Met at my hotel, he went for an upsell (with even more outrageous amounts) a few minutes into the massage. Said no thanks and wrapped things up. But for those interested, it's the guy in the pictures... he said he wants to move to Hawaii to go to massage school this year.