Arielfantasy Of Ft Lauderdale

Keith30309
This topic is 1667 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rentmen.eu/Arielfantasy

Short version:

Met him for 2 hours and he is exactly as advertised. He has stunning looks and a smoking hot body.

Long Version:

This was a really weird situation and there were red flags galore.

• Profile pops up on RM... one headless pic and brief text. ? I’m interested but have reservations.
  • Profile is 45 days old ?and number listed has a Miami area code (Miami being notorious to me for fakes) ?
  • We exchanged messages and he immediately sent me 5 full body pics. Reverse image search of each pic fills the screen with hits from Instagram, Twitter, Facebook. ???
  • He tells me where he is is staying - it’s a rundown 2-star hotel on the sketchy edge of downtown. ?
  • The owner of the cross referenced account is (apparently) a well know model and Mr Olympia bodybuilder, mid-20’s and I see there are thousands of followers. ???He is stunning with that “Miami model look”.
  • I messaged him all this info with links. He’s concerned about my info but insistent about his identity. I request he send me a selfie taken right now. I get a pic of the model, seated, well dressed and sharp looking. ? I’m incredulous and request a 3-finger selfie. I get a second pic with him holding up 3 fingers. ?
  • I still think he’s a fake but am curious and ask him to post something on his Twitter or Facebook. A few minutes later it pops up on the FB. ? I’m not sure what to believe but can’t think of any explanation other than he actually is the model and agree to meet as originally planned.
  • Surprise: Trump and Pence are appearing less than a mile from his hotel at the same time we are scheduled to meet, most major roads are shut down traffic is a disaster.
  • I finally make it there and ask him to meet me in the lobby... he declines and asks me to come upstairs. ? I step out of the elevator and there’s nobody there... I walk around and he appears. It’s the model guy.

We had a fun couple of hours and I give him double bonus points for being patient with me.

461232_1568648287_99gmtuwk8v.jpg