? Silly Question

Gar1eth
This topic is 6049 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Where does one buy rubber bedsheets. I am thinking that if I ever had a relationship and had a hot time at home with someone--yeah right like that would ever happen--rubber sheets or somthing similar might protect my mattress from getting all stained with various things. Are they only online somewhere? By the way I am curently in Dallas--if anyone knows a store here where I could buy some--many thanks.

Gman

http://www.nastypig.com/playgear_category.php?cat=6

I've had my fitted sheet for two years now and highly recommend it. Play to your heart's content, then wipe down with windex or throw it in the washer.

My bed looks great with the fitted rubber sheet on, and at night I simply fold it back and sleep in regular bedsheets.

Kevin Slater

Guest zipperzone

I've had some experience with rubber sheets - not my own - and I found that when a lot of oil is used, they tend to be very slippery. You can actually have your "guest" slip right out of bed. I always thought the object was to keep him in bed.

Archived