New Reviews

Epigonos
This topic is 6050 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I agree with JT. Justin is a hot man, "stunning" face and a super-hot body, but 4 days is a little much of him, and since he doesnn't kiss-- that is a complete downer for me; thus I would never hire him in spite of his physicality and handsomeness!

I hope we have at least six or more reviews tomorrow and that this will continue until the end of 2007!!!!!! Perhaps I am hoping for way too much!!!

Well, it's not as if there is a big staff processing these reviews and so forth. It's a tiny show, and if things come up making it impossible to process the reviews for a few days, I counsel patience. After all, this service is provided for free.

RE: Michaelangelo

Yes, but for the delay I would have missed the news blurb on Michaelangelo's birthday:

"Michelangelo is born in Caravaggio, Lombardy. His models came from the streets. His reality shocked art lovers of the time. But his work is among the most well known today. Believed by many to have been gay, there is no proof either way."

No proof? Just look at the statue of David and tell me a straight man did that!

Archived