PHOENIX Masseurs

BuddyWorker
This topic is 789 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Why would you go back to a masseur who has a husband? And, especially when he is in the other room?

A ménage à trois is a domestic arrangement with three people sharing romantic or sexual relations with one another, and typically dwelling together. The phrase is a loan from French meaning "household of three". A form of polyamory, contemporary arrangements are sometimes identified as a throuple, thruple, or triad.

@BuddyWorker yes I googled your reply lol

Ménage à trois is also synonymous with threesome. Personally I don't care if a therapist has a partner/boyfriend as I have zero expectation that a therapist is going to give me one rubdown and fall in love/lust with me. Therapists that give "extras" while in a relationship are doing so in the boundaries and expectations of that relationship. If the partner is sitting in view and signals that he'd like to play around with me, that could be hot. I'd of course want the provider to say something to the effect that they are interested as a couple. I wouldn't want to flip over to see someone unexpected standing over me naked. Oh wait, maybe that would be hot. Hmmm, I think I need to lie down on this for a bit....

I think it's called a surprise ménage à trois ?

That’s why!

Not sure how it’s a ménage a trois when the husband is in the other room. Why contribute to a married masseur when he already has a guy to help support him? Give me a break people, have some self-esteem and stop letting married gays just use you for money.

It’s been a few years since I saw Danny - https://rentmasseur.com/Dannysbodyworks

But I really enjoyed his massage. Quiet guy, amazing body (therapeutic, shirtless). Will echo what others have said about Ty (previously gave amazing tantric, now just very good therapeutic) and Jon (great massage, amazing arms, therapeutic only, conservative Mormon guy). If Jon ever changes his world view I’ll be first in line lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...