411 on Aleks - NYC

Isik1476
This topic is 1189 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, he is friendly, kind and sweet, and open to mutual touch. . . but he short changed me on time as well. I texted him about this and he said he'd "add 10 minutes to my next appointment." I'm not interested in going back. There are many other options in NYC and Hell's Kitchen.

Yes, he is friendly, kind and sweet, and open to mutual touch. . . but he short changed me on time as well. I texted him about this and he said he'd "add 10 minutes to my next appointment." I'm not interested in going back. There are many other options in NYC and Hell's Kitchen.

Yeah, it's BS and there's no excuse for it.

Yeah, it's BS and there's no excuse for it.

Having been ripped a few times too many, I now always include the word “full” in rate confirmations... “Just confirming, it’s $xxx for a full 90 minutes, correct?”

Let’m know who the clock watch is.

• 6 months later...

Had a massage with Aleks yesterday. He was very friendly, with a big smile. He has a nice space in Hell's Kitchen (it is up five flights of stairs, no elevator, just so you're aware). He gives a good, but very general massage on your back for the first half-hour; once you flip over, the massage is pretty minimal. As has been noted in previous comments, the massage ran short by about fifteen minutes. I guess it's a good thing I went on a Tuesday, which is when he offers a 20% discount. I don't feel particularly motivated to see him again. For my money, there are several other masseurs I would rather patronize.

Had a massage with Aleks yesterday. He was very friendly, with a big smile. He has a nice space in Hell's Kitchen (it is up five flights of stairs, no elevator, just so you're aware). He gives a good, but very general massage on your back for the first half-hour; once you flip over, the massage is pretty minimal. As has been noted in previous comments, the massage ran short by about fifteen minutes. I guess it's a good thing I went on a Tuesday, which is when he offers a 20% discount. I don't feel particularly motivated to see him again. For my money, there are several other masseurs I would rather patronize.

Did Aleks include any precautions due to COVID? Masseurs are now using face coverings for themselves and the client when face up. I'm surprised that he is shorting people on time. I have seen him a few times in the past and would always leave quite satisfied. I recall that he used to include a bit of a prostrate massage during the grand finale which would blow me away.

At the time you contacted him, did he mention five flights/no elevator? I would need time to psych myself up for that challenge. ?

I’ve seen Alex a number of times. Love his overall style and yes the wow prostate twirl. Once he did short me on a 90 min session, didn’t realize it until I was on the street. The next time I setup an appointment I said I’ll just do a full 60 minutes. He seemed to get my point as by the time I was back on the street it was 75 minutes after I arrived.