Craig Proofing

Louis
This topic is 6075 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Actually, i think it will be a few inches above the floor. After all, if you're really concerned about saving money instead of preventing illicit sex, why would you pay Xtra for a down-to-the-floor divider? }(

It's kinda like dollars for inches. Hmmm. Does that ring any bells? :p

Larry Craig. The political gift that keeps on giving. }(

Actually, i think it will be a few inches above the floor. After all, if you're really concerned about saving money instead of preventing illicit sex, why would you pay Xtra for a down-to-the-floor divider? }(

It's kinda like dollars for inches. Hmmm. Does that ring any bells? :p

Larry Craig. The political gift that keeps on giving. }(

>The Minneapolis airport is "Craig proofing", the stalls in

>the men's rooms.

Are you sure this isn't a new urban legend? :-)

Culture aside, one thing I love about Europe is how the stall dividers usually go all the way to the floor, and the doors shut without gaps.

Hard to believe that manufacturer of pathetic stall dividers that seems to have a monopoly in the U.S. would let this happen here. Still, we can hope.

Guest ncm2169

< one thing I love about Europe is how the stall dividers usually go all the way to the floor, and the doors shut without gaps.

You're obviously not an aficionado of T-rooms. :9

Guest zipperzone

I heard a news blurb today that said there had been 46 recent arrests in the mensroom that Craig was caught in, for soliciting sex.

What am I missing here? How can it be against the law to ask someone to have sex with you? They say no, and you move on.

Archived