Ian - the Aussie hunk from Honolulu returned to NYC for 2 weeks

Redwine56
This topic is 1666 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I felt obliged to share with my Forum members that Ian is back in NYC for 2 weeks. I've spoken about Ian previously and he is the cream of the crop among masseurs in my book. Ian compares to no other - handsome, charming, kind hearted, who provides a wonderful and caring massage out of a nice apt near Wall Street. If you want to really treat yourself to a memorable massage experience, try to book hom while he's in town. Ian is listed at the end of the NY line-up on masseurfinder.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished my session with Ian. Very solid massage!!! For being 50, his body is amazing and that Aussie accent, berry berry sessy. Yea I know I misspelled those words. ?. He’s such a nice guy, very down to earth and easy to talk to. Although he doesn’t offer erotic in his session, the therapeutic and sensuality really made up for it. I would definitely repeat.

I just finished my session with Ian. Very solid massage!!! For being 50, his body is amazing and that Aussie accent, berry berry sessy. Yea I know I misspelled those words. ?. He’s such a nice guy, very down to earth and easy to talk to. Although he doesn’t offer erotic in his session, the therapeutic and sensuality really made up for it. I would definitely repeat.

I echo your thoughts. Ian has the body of a Greek God, perfect in every way. He visits NYC since he has the opportunity to use a friend's well kept condo which includes a massage table and shower when the friend is traveling. Ian enjoys his time in NYC although his main focus is on his massage business while here. Between his ads on masseurfinder and rentmasseur and growing popularity on this forum, he's been kept quite busy. I had to adjust my schedule to have my time with Ian this evening. I usually try to schedule 2 messages while he is in town but it may not be possible this time. It's a shorter trip than usual for him. He said that he may be back in January.