411 New DC Guys

RickyDC
This topic is 1674 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well, one of them has 5 reviews so he's likely real. Them working out at the same gym and advertising in the same area doesn't seem suspicious if you reason that they are friends and one convinced the other to join recently. Just shoot one or both a message asking if they would mind sending a confirmation pic to you.

Unfortunately, I've found that multiple reviews on rentmen don't mean anything. Scammers often create their own accounts and give themselves multiple positive reviews.

Of the five reviews for AnthonyAdams, two of them are from the same person, Drichardson. Another reviewer, DaddyDeep reviewed the same exact models as Drichardson - too much of a coincidence. And most of the reviewers joined in February 2019. I look for reviewers who have been members for several years.

That's why I value this forum and rarely hire outside of those who have been determined as "real" by its members.

I've already asked for a thumbs up pic from both - and there's been no response. I'm gonna pass - I trust my nose - and this smells fishy.