New Brunswick, NJ College

Alfstoria
This topic is 1683 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am in a College convention with a private hotel room all by myself until Saturday. There is not much going on in RM; and i just posted a Grindr "Gen" profile but so far nada!

I research cruising areas/spots and is mostly outdoors or in the college bathroom, so NO for me... any tip would be appreciate it. This town is full of college boys, so i don't want to miss.

The handful of "college guys" in the area that I'm aware of tend to take their business to NYC.

I might encourage you to broaden your search to adjacent areas (Edison, Monmouth, Trenton, Newark) and see if anyone who strikes your fancy is willing to travel to you.

Thanks. So far nothing but I will broad my search. Is my first night so I will take it slow.

I am in a College convention with a private hotel room all by myself until Saturday. There is not much going on in RM; and i just posted a Grindr "Gen" profile but so far nada!

I research cruising areas/spots and is mostly outdoors or in the college bathroom, so NO for me... any tip would be appreciate it. This town is full of college boys, so i don't want to miss.

https://rentmasseur.com/twinkchris