411 - Aaron Wolf

JInAustin
This topic is 1640 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

Before I had to spend $600 on a new alternator and $1700 on my car's catalytic converter three months or so ago, I was considering hiring for the first time in years with some money I had managed to save. I contacted him. He said he had so many regulars that between them and his bartending job he wasn't seeing new clients.

Gman

Before I had to spend $600 on a new alternator and $1700 on my car's catalytic converter three months or so ago, I was considering hiring for the first time in years with some money I had managed to save. I contacted him. He said he had so many regulars that between them and his bartending job he wasn't seeing new clients.

Gman

Yeah a lot of other guys who will happy happy to take your money. Have you thought about paying with a credit card?

Gman

I never understand this. If he has so many regular clients that occupy all of his free time, then why have an ad up?

Gman

I never understand this. If he has so many regular clients that occupy all of his free time, then why have an ad up?

I wondered that too.

Gman

Maybe he said this to not meet potential clients who may say or describe something he didn't like. Because otherwise, it makes no sense.

It's always possible. Here with some very mild editing is our email exchange---

Gman:

Hey-Aaron- Gman here. I'm an older chubby guy. Maybe looking for an hour of massage and then an hour of boyfriend experience. I'm a top although sometimes junior doesn't cooperate to top. I like deep passionate kissing, body contact. Oral although more receiving. Would we be a match?

Aaron:

I’m not currently taking new clients as I’m booked when not working at the bar.

Gman

Actually no real need to edit.

Here's the initial message and his reply:

Gman:

Hey-Aaron- Gman here. I'm an older chubby guy. Maybe looking for an hour of massage and then an hour of boyfriend experience. I'm a top although sometimes junior doesn't cooperate to top. I like deep passionate kissing, body contact. Oral although more receiving. Would we be a match?

Gman:

ps -I can make out I think Hakohl Kadosh. But I can't make out the third word of your tattoo.

Aaron:

It say everything happens for a reason. I’m not Jewish, just like how it looks. I’m not currently taking new clients as I’m booked when not working at the bar.

Gman

• 3 weeks later...