What’s your worst experience when it comes to hygiene meeting a client?

7829V
This topic is 1687 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hmm unwiped ass. Yucky! Spreading his butt cheeks for massage, I nearly fainted and held my breath. I thought my head was shoved down a septic tank! Had to take him to the shower to clean up! AaaaargghhhhGrrrrrr.. some are just plain disrespectful and no care at all - they expect masseurs to be massaging their freakin soiled assholes. Creep af.

Hmm unwiped ass. Yucky! Spreading his butt cheeks for massage, I nearly fainted and held my breath. I thought my head was shoved down a septic tank! Had to take him to the shower to clean up! AaaaargghhhhGrrrrrr.. some are just plain disrespectful and no care at all - they expect masseurs to be massaging their freakin soiled assholes. Creep af.

Wow... ! How did you approach it? Did you shower together to just told him upfront the reason...? Sticky situation.

Other than the usual not showering before showing up. I remember one client that had really REALLY bad breath. Like i thought i stepped on poo before i walked in until i realized where it was coming from. He was a nice guy but his breath was on another level.

This could be a medical condition too... but it can be treated and if you know you have it... well swallow a box of tic-tacs before :)