Where do you buy underwear online?

catnip
This topic is 6003 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I also buy at freshpair.com. I've never had a problem with the site. They even have a phone number for a friendly customer service.

The site has frequent sales and carries most of the major brands and the latest lines. You can get on their mailing list to be notified of the sales. The best thing of all is that it's one of the few sites that never charges for standard shipping. You can buy one pair and have it shipped free and tax free to most states. There's also a lot of information provided that's helpful with the fit and sizing, if you're trying something new.

- Tristan

I actually need to stock up on new underwear and usually go to the major department stores, but might try one of these sites instead. I am a long time Calvin Klein brief wearer, and sometimes 2xist. It seems like the CK basic 3 pack briefs used to be more sexy and more like a bikini brief in cut and style and the past few years they are bigger and less stylish and look more like basic fruit of the looms or hanes. Does anyone else remember them being sexier back the day? it seems like you used to get a three pack in a "low rise" style, but now they are only availbale in a single pack.

In doing research on this, I googled it and came up with this site some of you might like from the "underwear guy". If that is him in all of the pictures modeling, along with his reviews of each pair, then he is a very hot looking guy.

http://www.mensunderwearguy.com/

Guest zipperzone

>Thanks in advance - looking for unused :p fashion

>underwear

Just a thought....... isn't it a shame that RockHard is no longer posting? He could direct us to all those fabulous little boutiques where he buys all those ever so exclusive knickers that he wears to all those ritzy affairs thrown by his great pals in showbiz.

Do you think RockHard could have been David Guest?

Guest josephga

>The best thing about freshpair.com (aside from free shipping)

>is the liberal return policy! Just make sure you try them on

>over other underwear (it's the honor system).

I dont think id want to buy my undies at a place that lets you return them lol my ocd couldnt handle it

I like your letter, zip!....

wasn't rockhard the guy who asked about having a member of his "staff" go out and buy underwear for him and he was just in a dither about finding just the right fit, material, etc....also, something about his "veranda"?.....I wonder if he was putting all of us on with that over-the-top request.....

I checked the freshpair.com returns policy. This is what it says:

"Due to health code regulations, underwear, hosiery, and swimwear must be unopened and unworn."

I buy 2xist underwear, which always comes in an unsealed box. So how do they know if you opened the box? I guess it is an honor system. Opening a box can create wrinkles in the cardboard lid, but they also could have been there before.

Anyway, I will continue to buy from Freshpair. Anybody worried about getting returned underwear can always wash them first. I know of a small store here where I saw the owner/manager let a regular customer go into a dressing room and try them on. Now that's certainly against health code regulations. Maybe the moral of the story is to always wash any new underwear that does not come in a shrink-wrapped plastic.

- Tristan

In Rockhard's post where he was asking for help looking for new underwear he seemed to suggest that he was a tall guy with a gym body and hips and ass like a football player.

http://mc.daddysreviews.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=13742&mesg_id=13742&listing_type=search

That doesn't sound like David Guest, at least from the photos i've seen of him.

...Hoover

Guest zipperzone

>In Rockhard's post where he was asking for help looking for

>new underwear he seemed to suggest that he was a tall guy with

>a gym body and hips and ass like a football player.

>

>http://mc.daddysreviews.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=13742&mesg_id=13742&listing_type=search

>

>That doesn't sound like David Guest, at least from the photos

>i've seen of him.

>

>...Hoover

But RockHard's description of himself was surely just as much fiction as everything else he wrote. You could hardly expect him to be truthful and describe himself as an ageing, paunchy, balding delusional nebish, could you?

If he WAS the revolting David Guest, that would explain his intimate knowledge of the Liza crowd. Hmmmmmmm I think I'm on to something here:) :)

Guest zipperzone

>I dont think id want to buy my undies at a place that lets you

>return them lol my ocd couldnt handle it

Actually - the way it should work is this........

If someone has returned the underwear after trying them on (and not over other underwear) then they must include with the returned

item(s) a naked picture of themselves.

When the underwear is subsequently resold to you, they must include the above mentioned pictures and you can then decide if you want to try them on and/or keep them. If you want to return them, you must send your naked picture together with the naked picture of the first tryee.

This would revolutionise underwear selling - I can hardly wait

:)

I would be inclined to only order those that had been well and truly tried:-)

• 1 month later...

An interesting PS to this thread: I am the buyer for the HisRoom.com site. :)

I wasn't even aware of HisRoom.com before reading some of the posts on here, but I looked into it and found out that they are based in Dallas, right where I live. Long story short (briefly!) I contacted them and was hired as the buyer for the mens side of the business. We also run HerRoom.com for women.

I've only been there a couple of weeks, but it's been fun---surfing the net for other sites, testing new product, looking at all the catalogs, scheduling photo shoots for our models, and working with some of the most sexy and fun product I have ever bought.

So, if you have a passion for undies and swim like I do, please have a look at our site and let me know what you think. :-)

Leave on post on here, or drop me a note and I'll give you my work email address, too. Thanks guys.

Guest zipperzone

>An interesting PS to this thread: I am the buyer for the

>HisRoom.com site. :)

Sounds like a dream job to me.

>I've only been there a couple of weeks, but it's been

>fun---surfing the net for other sites, testing new product,

>looking at all the catalogs, scheduling photo shoots for our

>models, and working with some of the most sexy and fun product

>I have ever bought.

And you have the nerve to take a paycheck? I'd do it for free.

Archived