Pavlik in NYC

Wanderoz
This topic is 1231 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have had Pavlik work on me at least 4-6 times (early last year) before the pandemic. Super nice guy and allowed MT and HE. His massage is on the lighter side but he was very thorough. At one point I needed some attention on my lower back (because of an injury) and he gladly focused on that for me. He's on the quiet side but would speak once I initiated a conversation. Now that I've seen his pics again, I may have to give him a call! I found him to be very cute. :-)

I tried to interact with him on grindr. Think it was really him since the neighborhood checked out.

All i did was send "Hi" and he blocked me instantly in 2 seconds. Just saying....felt like a slap in the face.

I have a problem with this post. Mainly..."Think it was really him". You don't know for sure, so you could possibly be impugning his reputation when it wasn't really him. I personally wouldn't have posted if I didn't know for sure.