Pavlik in NYC

Wanderoz
This topic is 1204 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I tried to interact with him on grindr. Think it was really him since the neighborhood checked out.

All i did was send "Hi" and he blocked me instantly in 2 seconds. Just saying....felt like a slap in the face.

I never knew how to respond to clients who might message me on dating apps. I am always nice to everyone that messages me on Grindr. What has happened to me is guys would mistake me of being polite as interested in hookup. Then they would tell me to duck off as I waisted their time..

Rule of thumb just be nice as you don’t know who is on the other end.

I tried to interact with him on grindr. Think it was really him since the neighborhood checked out.

All i did was send "Hi" and he blocked me instantly in 2 seconds. Just saying....felt like a slap in the face.

I never knew how to respond to clients who might message me on dating apps. I am always nice to everyone that messages me on Grindr. What has happened to me is guys would mistake me of being polite as interested in hookup. Then they would tell me to duck off as I waisted their time..

Rule of thumb just be nice as you don’t know who is on the other end.

That maybe, but I betcha he doesn't make clients stand in a dank hallway for 10 minutes while he gets ready for a client.

This has been rehashed how many times in the last 8 years. Instead of being in the past you should focus on being a better person just like I have. I apologized that Oaktown was left outside my apartment while I was using the restroom. Instead of trying to bring my laundry out let’s talk how you used racist stereotypes to attack a person you do not know. I won’t get into a pissing match with you as it’s a waste of my time but I don’t call people names nor respond in racist words to people I don’t even know.

I hope my words rang true and didn’t pass through you without some reflections as words matter.

This has been rehashed how many times in the last 8 years. Instead of being in the past you should focus on being a better person just like I have. I apologized that Oaktown was left outside my apartment while I was using the restroom. Instead of trying to bring my laundry out let’s talk how you used racist stereotypes to attack a person you do not know. I won’t get into a pissing match with you as it’s a waste of my time but I don’t call people names nor respond in racist words to people I don’t even know.

I hope my words rang true and didn’t pass through you without some reflections as words matter.

Seriously, that story goes back 5 years. Back then I still had all my hair! You will find that some folks here like to push old stories - it's the only exercise they get!! ? ?

(paraphrasing Mark Twain).