Wow! Best Ever In Paris!

thickornotatall
This topic is 1687 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm glad the OP had a great time. I, on the other hand, can't get past those eyebrows of his. The too he must be quite a smoker or perhaps the pack of cigarettes in one picture is a "prop" for the whole act.

Then the cigarette in his hand in one picture is also a prop? I doubt it.

Kader is extremely handsome...the eyebrows are not really so pronounced....Tall...good body...very masculine....sexy...and the fattest cock I have ever had....and that is saying something....He spoke very little English....my French made it ok....I saw him 3 times....I've never seen one so thick.....perfection....(getting the chills now)

He does see men and women....I would think mostly men.....Just massive....wish I could take that home...

Edited by thickornotatall

Kader is extremely handsome...the eyebrows are not really so pronounced....Tall...good body...very masculine....sexy...and the fattest cock I have ever had....and that is saying something....He spoke very little English....my French made it ok....I saw him 3 times....I've never seen one so thick.....perfection....(getting the chills now)

He does see men and women....I would think mostly men.....Just massive....wish I could take that home...

You should review him.

that's a hell of a thick cock! He also uses a pack of cigarettes instead of the more traditional TV remote control to show how thick it is.

Available to females only he states in the ad ...

Well... some guys laugh hiring an allegedly straight guy.

Funny that wouldn't fly here but I guess it's France and smoking cigarettes are still seen as something hot.

Personally I find it gross. At least you know what you'll be tasting. :eek:

He's also Middle Eastern maybe it's still consider hot in his culture.

giphy.gif

Thank God it's a disappearing nasty habit!

Thank you Mayor Bloomberg for improving all of our lives!

Edited by marylander1940