411 for Genderfluidlove from Costa Rica

Keith30309
This topic is 1693 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ad already expired. In our new age of gender fluidity, a number of toothsome companionship possibilities are emerging!

Yes....

I understand that he’s been touring the US for a couple of months and will be in Atlanta several more days before returning to Costa Rica.

I’m super curious how receptive the masses are going to be per the emergence of more gender-neutral and FTM providers on the various hiring outlets, considering archetypes have always dominated the market.

Me too.

It’s a guess but I think that the more one hears about something the more “normal“ it feels and gender fluidity is fully established in popular culture. Coke, Chevy and Campbells Soup got comfortable with same-sex, mainstream advertising a few years ago and it doesn’t raise an eyebrow in younger folks.

And younger folks who are maturing with open discussion of gender fluidity, perhaps including friends who are now out, won’t see providers who are little different as non-hireable. Also, think that curious younger people are less prone to conform to peer imposed norms.

FallFashionAndrejPejic.jpg