411 on Antonio_Bonio

TantricMD
This topic is 1666 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

no first hand experience.....yes, been discussed here before......I think ???? one of the last discussions included concern about his mental stability or something?, but I might have that wrong......I'll delete this if nobody corroborates that memory.......though RM reviews are always suspect, he has several all-positive reviews from longtime RM clients.....

no first hand experience.....yes, been discussed here before......I think ???? one of the last discussions included concern about his mental stability or something?, but I might have that wrong......I'll delete this if nobody corroborates that memory.......though RM reviews are always suspect, he has several all-positive reviews from longtime RM clients.....

@azdr0710 Do you remember his former profile name(s)? I can't remember to find the older reviews.

• 3 weeks later...

Once, I tried to hire him. He was always acting paranoid; e,g, when I had phone problems (he couldn't reach my phone), he started immediately accusing me of playing games with him.

Despite that, we agreed to a donation and set up a session. However, he completely ghosted me - he never arrived, nor did he answer his texts.

• 2 weeks later...