411 on Gymnessler

Parker Cooper
This topic is 1675 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
8-BF9234-D-50-E0-4952-99-DD-2-DC7-E53-B5-E0-F.jpg

Just an FYI, he has facial hair now, as seen here.

While not the subject of this thread, and I hope @Parker Cooper will forgive me for this short digression, but it's been a long while since I've seen @Mikegaite. He was always in great shape-getting up in the morning when we did overnights or weekends to work out. But looking at this picture, he seems to have put on "several" pounds of muscle since I last saw him 3-1/2 years ago for an overnight on, I think, Valentine's Day 2016. I just have to compliment him and say ...

IMG_1091.JPG?raw=1

Gman

While not the subject of this thread, and I hope @Parker Cooper will forgive me for this short digression, but it's been a long while since I've seen @Mikegaite. He was always in great shape-getting up in the morning when we did overnights or weekends to work out. But looking at this picture, he seems to have put on "several" pounds of muscle since I last saw him 3-1/2 years ago for an overnight on, I think, Valentine's Day 2016. I just have to compliment him and say ...

IMG_1091.JPG?raw=1

Gman

All good. That is a very hot pic, of two very hot men.

• 2 weeks later...

I meet up with him. Nice friendly guy, just not my cup of tea. Super expensive, so be prepared for that. The experience kind of fell flat.... Pics are hot, but he is way shorter and scrawnier than what his pics look like. I was expecting a big beefy guy, I got a smaller version of that. Would I recommend....yes, would I rehire, probably not, just wasn't my thing.

My experience was somewhat different from Parker Cooper’s. I also found Gymnessler to be nice and friendly, but I thought his pictures and stats portrayed him accurately. In fact, he was more ripped than in his pictures (I saw him last week). Also, I think we connected pretty well for a first meet. Anyone who wants details, feel free to PM me.