Times Square Spa

RickD1980
This topic is 1584 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So - the Times Square Spa website seems to be really problematic. I'm clicking around and nothing seems to work.

There are no photos of the therapists and no way to book online.

What's the protocol? Do you just call to book or go there as a walk-in? I'm a bit confused.

So - the Times Square Spa website seems to be really problematic. I'm clicking around and nothing seems to work.

There are no photos of the therapists and no way to book online.

What's the protocol? Do you just call to book or go there as a walk-in? I'm a bit confused.

Unless you have a specific type of masseur that you want, just show up. You will enjoy.

• 2 months later...
Can anyone confirm that they have monitors watching the interiors of the rooms?

Discussed briefly in another thread. My last time there I noted the mirrors in the rooms look like two way glass to me. But I haven't been back to test it.

I walked in last week looking for Jason and noted that there was a bank of video screens showing interior views of the rooms. I walked out.

• 1 month later...
Aside from Adam, who else is worth trying there?

Seems like every time I go I get someone new! I hope I’m keeping track of the right guy but Parle gave me a good massage and was very playful. There’s another guy who’s often there I can’t remember his name but he’s half Chinese/Japanese and friendly.

Only bad experience was with Tom. He did some weird thing where he laid on/next to me. The massage was alright tho.