anyone know anything about this uber sexy tattoo muscle?

Gymowner
This topic is 1701 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

i know his tattoos are over the charts for many here yet he is about as sexy and masculine as they get! that body and ass are insane! those huge fat pink nipples, big pink lips and tight pink hole drive me crazy! he is also very good looking in the face (what we can see). he looks so familiar.

man i hope someone knows something about him. i would hire him in a nano second!

https://mymusclevideo.com/90431/tattoo-beast-cam-show/

Edited by Gymowner

Well, I would guess he's from the Boston area - if that helps. It's the tattoos:

1. That might be Fenway on his left arm. There's a green wall.

2. 617 down his chest is an area code in Boston

3. Zip codes 02129 and 02135 on his back are in the area.

Good luck with your search!

i know his tattoos are over the charts for many here yet he is about as sexy and masculine as they get! that body and ass are insane! those huge fat pink nipples, big pink lips and tight pink hole drive me crazy! he is also very good looking in the face (what we can see). he looks so familiar.

man i hope someone knows something about him. i would hire him in a nano second!

https://mymusclevideo.com/90431/tattoo-beast-cam-show/

MMMM wooooof! Big trashy southie muscle guy! 90% sure he'd want a tongue in that butt if not more....

Southie guys are usually NAUGHTY and fun! :p

A kind poster here helped me to google and found out the sad news that he passed away this year. Showed a picture of his face and man was he handsome. RIP.

That is so unfortunate. :( Does it say of what or why? I counld find a name for him in order to find more videos of him. Now I guess what's the point. I hope he does RIP.