Good Fragrances & Deodorants?

Chad Constantine
This topic is 1492 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I once smelled "Eternity" by Calvin Klein in one of those scratch-and-sniff magazine ads......I really like it, but can't bring myself to pay that much....plus the silly write-up:

ETERNITY FOR MEN symbolizes the spirit of today's man: sensitive yet masculine, refined yet strong. "He's a romantic dedicated to basic values - family, work, health, and happiness. A man at ease with himself, in his relationships and with his world," says Klein.

I'll just stick with my Gillette five-pack from Costco (advanced 5-in-1 protection!) for $17.49 with the Cool Wave scent

imageService?profileId=12026540&imageId=1263944-847__1&recipeName=350

I used to use those gel deodorant s but stopped because didn't like the gel feel on my pits and usually got more in my shirts than my pits lol.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES, i have used Schmidts as well....its cheaper than Native and has some good smells.... (I like the coconut/pineapple).

Ooh, those tropical scents, haven't seen that here.

but nothing beats the scent of a man in a uniform coming home from work or the gym :D

just a light scent of a working older gentlemen that right there makes me want to bury my nose in his crotch, pits or ass :p

I agree, but I never knew anyone that said "I want a man that smells like ASS"...... That's a whole other fetish. :eek:

Yes, just like you need Pumpkin spice anything in the fall, you need to change your fragrance with the season, the summer requiring a much lighter scent. JF is a charming fellow with a beautiful smile, but I was hoping he would have a bit more "style"....in his particular "chosen" line of work.

Pumpkin spice fatigue already?? Haha! ?

I seldom use deodorant but do use an a powder after after bathing and shaving. This product is the best...St Pinaud by Clubman.

http://store.mensroombarbershop.com/clubman-pinaud-talc-9-oz/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwzozsBRCNARIsAEM9kBM0GCT7y9Cz5Kqt3uFH_dsuTuKbv3UYCa0m7vmcW4_T0MMr8bFeNZ4aAhgHEALw_wcB

Does the scent last or Peter out after a few hours?

I seldom use deodorant but do use an a powder after after bathing and shaving. This product is the best...St Pinaud by Clubman.

http://store.mensroombarbershop.com/clubman-pinaud-talc-9-oz/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwzozsBRCNARIsAEM9kBM0GCT7y9Cz5Kqt3uFH_dsuTuKbv3UYCa0m7vmcW4_T0MMr8bFeNZ4aAhgHEALw_wcB

I thought I was the only person still buying and using this product. You have to try Proraso shaving soap to compliment the powder.

My barber uses that after every shave and haircut I get. Good stuff.

[MEDIA=instagram]B2jNd8phxP5[/MEDIA]

Like Dolly says,"It takes a lot of time and money to look this cheap, honey.". I wish I had these influencer skills.

Great skill, extremely creative, BUT where the hell ya gonna go lookin like THAT ? It'll take alot of influencin to get ME to look like a Micky D's cartoon character... :cool: