http://rentmen.eu/sahilfitness/

agentgemini
This topic is 1684 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

so i contacted him and he responded by saying he's only looking for 'classy' clients (presumably he means very wealthy) and quoted me a rate of 1000USD! When I asked for how long and more about his services he sent me a video message saying he gets many fake clients and to establish trust he will only answer questions etc on receipt of an advance payment!!o_O

Maybe that's how he operates in India & the Middle East.

He has a fantastic sculptured body but without wanting to sound bitchy, facially I don't think he's that great looking, I see better looking Indian & Pakistani origin guys in London on a daily basis.

so i contacted him and he responded by saying he's only looking for 'classy' clients (presumably he means very wealthy) and quoted me a rate of 1000USD! When I asked for how long and more about his services he sent me a video message saying he gets many fake clients and to establish trust he will only answer questions etc on receipt of an advance payment!!o_O

Maybe that's how he operates in India & the Middle East.

He has a fantastic sculptured body but without wanting to sound bitchy, facially I don't think he's that great looking, I see better looking Indian & Pakistani origin guys in London on a daily basis.

Yes, he quoted me the same price which although I am not poor is a little out of my price range. Also, a "red flag" for me was the advance payment. No Kissing, no oral sounds joyless. Anyway, he is sculpted as you say but I had to pass. Thanks for all the comments. I was just interested in any other experiences!