Massage Styles

BeefyDude
This topic is 1714 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My first regular masseur was at a legit spa. I bought a package of 10 massages with him when I was recovering from shoulder surgery. His massage was basically identical every time, going through my parts systematically and in the same order every time, which was great.

When I started getting m4m massage, however, I've discontinued seeing masseurs--sometimes after quite a few visits--who had a routine, including erotic parts, that was unvarying over many sessions. (It's likely, and comments on this site a few times have confirmed it, that these masseurs used the same pattern with all clients). Although I want the massage portion to be high quality and thorough, the very best m4m massage, for me, evolve over time (all parts of it), as the masseur and I get to know each other. One of the thing that's freeing about private m4m massage is that a skilled masseur can mix the pieces of the experience in inventive ways. Erotic massage is like any sexual exchange: it's best when it's alive, fresh, and intrepid!