Best at muscle worship?

studchaser
This topic is 1499 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So yes he’ll do only videos when he’s back in England. When he comes to visit your city, he will see clients. So no, he’s not doing only videos.

Well, then for some reason he lied to me. Maybe trying to be polite... although, with text, not sure what basis he would have had to decide.... I hadnt yet asked any questions, etc.

Because he definitely texted me yesterday... RM profile said Las Vegas, where Im visiting... that hes only doing videos

I have no reason to "dis" him... maybe it was a mixup... I'd still be interested if he was in my city.

I can report that JesseJaymes messaged me hes now selling videos, and not meeting clients

I had to question this considering that Rory said he’s visiting back in the U.S in October (if he’s only doing videos, why come to another country?) so I texted him and this is his response:

1) While I am away and not in the US when people write me I tell them they have to wait until I'm back in their city AND if they want they can purchase videos from me to hold them over. Shower videos, me changing, working out, ext

It's just a smart business move to hold people over and earn extra income.

So yes he’ll do only videos when he’s back in England. When he comes to visit your city, he will see clients. So no, he’s not doing only videos.

Well, then for some reason he lied to me. Maybe trying to be polite... although, with text, not sure what basis he would have had to decide.... I hadnt yet asked any questions, etc.

Because he definitely texted me yesterday... RM profile said Las Vegas, where Im visiting... that hes only doing videos

I have no reason to "dis" him... maybe it was a mixup... I'd still be interested if he was in my city.

there may be some confusion (or not???) on which Jesse Jaymes we're all talking about......the "old" Jesse (real initials ZK) has apparently taken a sabbatical and the "new" Jesse (aka Rory) and his handler have kept the same RM username......it appears the new Jesse (Rory) is still meeting clients, but is returning to England tomorrow for a month, where he may not be having personal meetings (only videos???).....is it the old Jesse (ZK) who is only doing videos now??.....

https://rent.men/JesseJaymes/

certainly not trying to correct anybody, but just want ALL of us to know what's going on with the entire situation (personal meets, videos, ZK, Rory, handler, travel schedules et al!)

there may be some confusion (or not???) on which Jesse Jaymes we're all talking about......the "old" Jesse (real initials ZK) has apparently taken a sabbatical and the "new" Jesse (aka Rory) and his handler have kept the same RM username......it appears the new Jesse (Rory) is still meeting clients, but is returning to England tomorrow for a month, where he may not be having personal meetings (only videos???).....is it the old Jesse (ZK) who is only doing videos now??.....

certainly not trying to correct anybody, but just want ALL of us to know what's going on with the entire situation (personal meets, videos, ZK, Rory, handler, travel schedules et al!)

Its whoever has the name jessejaymes on rentmen.eu

Now in LA... although schedule says Seattle

*blinks*

*looks at Rory's profile again*

Where does it say Los Angeles and Seattle? Am I going crazy or does it say he's on his way back to the UK by tomorrow, 9/18?

And I think I know what happened @LaffingBear Rory was in Las Vegas for Olympia from 9/11 to 9/15. If you contacted him on Monday, he was on his way to catch a plane back to England, so he probably couldn't make any day you proposed at that point, so that's probably why he said he'd only do a video, especially if you mentioned Las Vegas and he was in the process of leaving.

Wait when he returns in a month and you should be able to catch him again. :)

*blinks*

*looks at Rory's profile again*

Where does it say Los Angeles and Seattle? Am I going crazy or does it say he's on his way back to the UK by tomorrow, 9/18?

And I think I know what happened @LaffingBear Rory was in Las Vegas for Olympia from 9/11 to 9/15. If you contacted him on Monday, he was on his way to catch a plane back to England, so he probably couldn't make any day you proposed at that point, so that's probably why he said he'd only do a video, especially if you mentioned Las Vegas and he was in the process of leaving.

Wait when he returns in a month and you should be able to catch him again. :)

Yes Rory left 9/15/19 when Olympia was done to Manchester UK. So Rory is coming back 10/15 to Boston then NYC. I just saw right now there’s dates that are “hidden” for private meets. But at least it says now LA 10/27. I’m meeting him again for the 4th time when he’s in LA.

Edited by PDR

I was a bit confused too azdr0710 who are we referring too! why don’t we all go back to the previous thread JesseJaymes friend? ?

• 6 months later...