Just curious: what is it about massage that you love?

NYMassageAddict
This topic is 1625 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Type A personality here (and mostly a forum lurker!) that truly enjoys giving up control for 90-120 minutes to someone else who is going to pamper me with human touch. The chance to turn my brain off and let someone else take control of what’s happening in a safe, welcoming environment is pure bliss to me.

It’s an escape from reality. Reality being that I’m not an Adonis, my body isn’t amazing, and I’m not coveted by the masses for what I have. Reality being that outside of the therapist’s room, I have 30 people all vying for me to pay attention to them, deadlines that require me to focus on a specific thing for too long, bills that need paid, floors that need vacuumed. On the table...none of that matters, because the brain switches off!

I just had that experience with https://rentmasseur.com/Bliss_Bodywork. Just amazing young man and just embodied trust. That is the first thing needed to be able to let go.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, it has to be the indigenous flute music in the background, with the stale patchouli aromatherapy wafting through the air, accompanied by the masseur’s cat wandering in while his phone buzzes, or perhaps the musky odor of the not-so-fresh sheets. I could go on and on, but you get the drift.

Wow.... I know we have all experience that... awful!!

I'm afraid the earlier sarcastic remarks redirected this thread to being one about specific experiences or masseurs we liked. I think the question is "What is it in general about m4m massage that we love?"

I love getting to pick a man I'm attracted to and, usually, he's caressing my body and often more than that in a short span of time. That's a fucking miracle. What's been important to me about massage, however, is forcing myself to relax and be touched. I enjoy handling men's bodies and get such pleasure from feeling that I've satisfied them that it's hard for me to just lie there and let him work on--and maybe even sometimes enjoy--me. But it's healthy to surrender oneself physically to another person. And my experience with m4m (and even "legit") massage has been so positive. In amost every massage I've ever had, it's moved me how earnestly the masseur has either worked to heal my body, to make me come, or both. I can say it's generally more reliable, in this respect, than experiences with men who spent time with my body without getting paid. Thank God for men who give themselves to this work. I can never thank them enough.

I think it will always be hard to resist going for some MT immediately, but I'm always glad when I'm patient and experience the unique pleasure of being attended to. Afterwards, there's usually plenty of time for that and more!

Agreed. The MT part is the ml ost difficult to judge. I am a gentlemen and try to be respectful. This is not about sex. There was one time when in was new, that the guy literally took my hand and put it on his chest. Or even put his cock in it. I missed all cues. Anyway, I'm more perceptive and just wait until the obvious "inadvertent" brush ups happen. Ifor they don't, then I just lay back and enjoy the massage, which can also be quite freeing, taking away the nervous anticipation.

I’ve been getting massages for about ten years now and I love the experience of meeting new guys most of whom (in my experience) want to please and make you feel amazing. Yes there is the occasional “ridiculously bad” experience but the vast majority are acceptable to amazing, with the mind blower OMG experience thrown in there. It’s those surprises that can be exhilarating. But I will say that I have met some of the nicest and most genuine guys on this journey and made some good friends, ones I keep up with and, guys I enjoy seeing when I can. When you can connect physically, emotionally, and even psychically through touch with a masseur it’s amazing, definitely worth the price if admission. The power and necessity of touch in a world that is increasingly electronic and detached makes the whole experience of massage that much more necessary.