Hot college Muscle Boy in NYC DanSaxonXL

Hung_Cody
This topic is 1461 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Long hair, beach boy vibes, and an Aussie? so good.

I don't go on Twitter much, but out of curiosity I checked his out and it's pretty wild. He looks sexy as ever but he's become far more piggy and kinky than when I was hanging out with him. All the power to him but it takes a lot to make me blush and I was red as a beet ?. Some turned me on and other stuff was just not my cup of tea.

Happy for him if he's being more himself, but when I first met him he was a bit shy and reserved and (gasp) conservative ?.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't go on Twitter much, but out of curiosity I checked his out and it's pretty wild. He looks sexy as ever but he's become far more piggy and kinky than when I was hanging out with him. All the power to him but it takes a lot to make me blush and I was red as a beet ?. Some turned me on and other stuff was just not my cup of tea.

Happy for him if he's being more himself, but when I first met him he was a bit shy and reserved and (gasp) conservative ?.

I'll check it out. I glanced for a few seconds but didn't have time to really go through it.