411 on IntimateTouch

TantricMD

• 4 weeks later...
Did you meet him? I don't see anything posted in the Deli or anywhere else on this site. Am I missing something?

Didn’t happen, he wanted to reschedule because was originally visiting for personal (family) business. The time he was suggesting didn’t work for me and I didn’t want to rush anything based on the amount he was charging.

He said when he visits again, we can plan something more concrete. But, my thinking is, he was maybe this would have been quick thing and quick cash. But my money and my time are important.

response time from CornBred....SUCKS!

I agree, he is not really responsive, which kinda makes me not so enthused if he does return. But he is so handsome. Right now I’m looking for work, so I have to put activities like this on the back burner.

Didn’t happen, he wanted to reschedule because was originally visiting for personal (family) business. The time he was suggesting didn’t work for me and I didn’t want to rush anything based on the amount he was charging.

He said when he visits again, we can plan something more concrete. But, my thinking is, he was maybe this would have been quick thing and quick cash. But my money and my time are important.

I agree, he is not really responsive, which kinda makes me not so enthused if he does return. But he is so handsome. Right now I’m looking for work, so I have to put activities like this on the back burner.

Yes, just strings you a long via text. More of these guys are this way than are not. I can only think of one that isn't that way and that Is Dallas Steele.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Update. I did a follow up text letting him know that since our schedules didn’t align, hopefully we could make it happen the next time he was in NYC. He replied back yesterday offering a discount for the inconvenience and that he was free in the afternoon if I was still interested. Of course I was!!

He came through this time and it was as other have mentioned “totally worth it”. He greeted me with a warm lengthy hug, one you would give to a dear friend you hadn’t seen in a long time, followed by his low tone growl. His growl is insanely hot. Glad that we were able to meet because I will definitely be on the lookout whenever he is back in town.