Derek Atlas

gilbert
This topic is 1722 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Albany New York to Manhattan is not leaving the state. My bet, he was hoping to meet up with HungCody and add a few more clients. Nothing presented itself, and Derek canceled. No harm, no foul. He at least cancelled 24 hours in advance.

Okay, I "snooped around" and found a thread saying because of his legal problems he couldn't leave the state.

Hopefully he'll feel more motivated to show up to his client$.

Albany New York to Manhattan is not leaving the state. My bet, he was hoping to meet up with HungCody and add a few more clients. Nothing presented itself, and Derek canceled. No harm, no foul. He at least cancelled 24 hours in advance.

You got lucky!

I wonder how long before he can make it to the west coast

In this Previous / Recent Thread "So Derek Atlas is Back?" there was discussion his RM Ad indicated he was visiting Las Vegas in JULY.

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/so-derek-atlas-is-back.148259/page-4#post-1752923

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/so-derek-atlas-is-back.148259/post-1752936

I wonder how much he put out in prison for free? And was it voluntary?

that's a bit of an immature comment......

I presume the guards got word of his past pretty quickly and I don't know if that might've created trouble....or if they even cared......

he was quickly transferred from one of the largest prisons in Nevada to a rural and small "work camp" before being paroled, which, I presume, was a welcome "promotion" for him......this may've been because of good behavior or for any myriad reasons.....he did once tell me he liked horses and, perhaps, this rural camp took care of equines??.....I don't know

I hope he is staying healthy and positive and looking forward to how to handle the rest of his life for himself and his family

Edited by azdr0710

that's a bit of an immature comment......

I presume the guards got word of his past pretty quickly and I don't know if that might've created trouble....or if they even cared......

he was quickly transferred from one of the largest prisons in Nevada to a rural and small "work camp" before being paroled, which, I presume, was a welcome "promotion" for him......this may've been because of good behavior or for any myriad reasons.....he did once tell me he liked horses and, perhaps, this rural camp took care of equines??.....I don't know

I hope he is staying healthy and positive and looking forward to how to handle the rest of his life for himself and his family

Lighten up, Frances.

And can't prostituting yourself with ugly old men be de-humanizing?

Is that what you think? I wasn't talking about the sale of sex, I was talking about theft. I wouldn't want anyone to be in a situation of coercion, force and lack of choice.

Edited by RealAvalon

This topic is 1722 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.