411 on Jackscakez of Atlanta

Keith30309
This topic is 1665 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As butch stated and this ad proves "eye of the beholder"

I can't see anything appealing about his ad or pics

He really should have someone ELSE take his pics. Clearly he isn't doing a good job OR change the main pic to one of the others

But another proverb - you can't judge a book by its cover.

So Keith, let us know how it goes

As butch stated and this ad proves "eye of the beholder"

I can't see anything appealing about his ad or pics

He really should have someone ELSE take his pics. Clearly he isn't doing a good job OR change the main pic to one of the others

But another proverb - you can't judge a book by its cover.

So Keith, let us know how it goes

I can see potential, the selfie angle I don't think is doing him justice. If he comes to LA I would do a shoot of him with better results ...for a trade of course.

He had to cancel 90 minutes before our meeting time.

That said, I’m peculiar in that someone being a little different looking... maybe not conforming to the norms of physical attractiveness... doesn’t have a lot to do with who I meet. Maybe guys who are drop-dead gorgeous occasionally make me a little uneasy if I don’t get a strong vibe of empathy and emotional intelligence.

Occasionally I’ll search Rentmen looking for guys who characterize themselves as “Punk”. Guys like that usually make for a more interesting time than a perfect twink bottom boy. Though there is a time for that as well. :)

Edited by Keith30309

Keith, bummer he canceled on you.

Sorry if my comment came off the wrong way. True I personally don't find him attractive nor appealing (eye of the beholder)

But mostly his pics are just not great. I think if he had someone take them vs. selfies he would portray himself in a better way

• 2 weeks later...

I finally was able to meet Jack.

His pics are completely accurate - a look that I find intriguing.

It was a really nice 60 minute massage that I don’t think would surprise anyone here. We had a great conversation about some interesting topics and he is a sharp guy.

PM me if there are questions.

• 2 months later...

Not all stories have a happy ending. His Rentmen profile is expired but rentmasseur profile is still up. He lives life on the edge and after seeing him 5-6 times I finally got (metaphorically) cut. I’m avoiding him and the Cheshire Bridge area he frequents.

Take care when meeting.