"I am Sebastian, confidant of politicians..."

woodworker
This topic is 1734 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

:rolleyes:

I am Sebastian, confidant of politicians, senior officers and important businessmen. "At all times, I always know what to do and how to treat men. I'm very selective, and not for everyone. Love Intellìgence man, I am available only for mature men: (politicians, businessman’s, entrepreneurs, gentleman’s high socio-economic level with the utmost hygiene. If you have all the requirements don't waste time call or send a whatsapp. Your privacy and description will be at ?

This profile reminded me of the opening of Myra Breckinridge, but Sebastian lacks Gore's deft irony:

I am Myra Breckinridge whom no man will ever possess. Clad only in garter belt and one dress shield, I held off the entire elite of the Trobriand Islanders, a race who possess no words for "why" or "because." Wielding a stone axe, I broke the arms, the limbs, the balls of their finest warriors, my beauty blinding them, as it does all men, unmanning them in the way that King Kong was reduced to mere simian whimper by beauteous Fay Wray whom I resemble left three-quarter profile if the key light is no more than five feet high during the close shot. --Myra Breckinridge, p. 1

Edited by woodworker

This one looks like a scam...pictures are to pretty and the guy in them is not thirty. Monaco Monaco? yeah right. So he's jumping off some yacht in Monaco and showing up in NYC for 300-400. I'm not thinking so. I hope the guys that can search on the pictures and find out who he really is...a skill I have not yet acquired.The pictures are pretty though.

Ad has already been taken down, unless the link is wrong.

Edit: I see that the ad is still up. It was that new "Rentmen is checking your browser" delay that threw me off.

If you do a reverse image search on at least some of the photos, you will be taken to a model's Instagram where there are photos that were taken in various locations in Italy and California and Nevada. Maybe the ad is legit, maybe not. I'm guessing not, but if I were inclined to hire the guy I might try to message the model and ask about upcoming travel plans to see if they match the Rentmen ad.

Edited by maninsoma

This one looks like a scam...pictures are to pretty and the guy in them is not thirty. Monaco Monaco? yeah right. So he's jumping off some yacht in Monaco and showing up in NYC for 300-400. I'm not thinking so. I hope the guys that can search on the pictures and find out who he really is...a skill I have not yet acquired.The pictures are pretty though.

It's easy to reverse image search. Either use Chrome that allows for easy image searching within the browser, or if you are using another browser you can open a tab to "images.google.com" and then drag and drop the smaller images in an ad to the search area in the images.google.com tab. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see if there is a match on any websites.