Misleading ads

BeefyDude
This topic is 1369 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I agree with the principle, but I'm a lot more frustrated by ads for erotic that only end up being therapeutic. That's what a legit spa is for!

The history of marketing is as vast and ancient as civilization. I will bet you a bottle of Jack Daniels there has been unfair, deceptive and abusive practices since day 2. ?

The history of marketing is as vast and ancient as civilization. I will bet you a bottle of Jack Daniels there has been unfair, deceptive and abusive practices since day 2. ?

No one is going to make that bet. We all know there are scammers everywhere (Hello, Mr. President!). I value, really value this site for many reasons, and one of them is to hear about who might be a scammer.

No one is going to make that bet. We all know there are scammers everywhere (Hello, Mr. President!). I value, really value this site for many reasons, and one of them is to hear about who might be a scammer.

Agree. I do the same. I'm tired of wasting time and money on fakes scammers etc. I regret NOT knowing about this site a while ago (i'm fairly new here <year).

Totally agree . . . But I'll still have a JD & coke with FrankR bet or no bet.

• 1 month later...

Here is another profile:

https://rentmasseur.com/TravisThailand

His ad reads: "No matter the style of massage you prefer you will always get quality Therapuetic Massage"

I talked/texted this weekend. I asked what kind/style of massage he did. He stated sensual and erotic. I asked if he did therapeutic, he said No. I pasted the above quote from his profile to him - crickets !!!

Here is another profile:

https://rentmasseur.com/TravisThailand

His ad reads: "No matter the style of massage you prefer you will always get quality Therapuetic Massage"

I talked/texted this weekend. I asked what kind/style of massage he did. He stated sensual and erotic. I asked if he did therapeutic, he said No. I pasted the above quote from his profile to him - crickets !!!

Another I talked to over the weekend. Again ad vs what he stated are different.

https://rentmasseur.com/Michael_V

I can understand your frustration. I checked both links of the masseurs you contacted. Both ads have over the top , highly erotic photos. One masseur is lying naked on the beach. Both masseurs are almost naked in all their photos. Plus, both have high prices. To avoid experiencing angst in the future, probably best if you are looking for a therapeutic massage, to contact masseurs who have lower prices and are not flaunting their bodies. Mostly clothed photos and lower price points will assure the masseur is offering mostly therapeutic services. Good luck :)

I can understand your frustration. I checked both links of the masseurs you contacted. Both ads have over the top , highly erotic photos. One masseur is lying naked on the beach. Both masseurs are almost naked in all their photos. Plus, both have high prices. To avoid experiencing angst in the future, probably best if you are looking for a therapeutic massage, to contact masseurs who have lower prices and are not flaunting their bodies. Mostly clothed photos and lower price points will assure the masseur is offering mostly therapeutic services. Good luck :)

I was going to say the same thing - it's pretty obvious what kind of massage they specialize in..... both incredibly hot I might add..... I may need to schedule a trip to Miami! haha

I agree with you...

Based on the pics and reviews its obvious what they deliver. Which is OK

However, why advertise deep tissue work when you don't offer it?

Another good clue is price (which you mentioned)

Hence the misleading comment

If you are in NYC you should reach out to Max https://rentmasseur.com/SweetMaxx

He went so deep that it made me squirm - was almost painful. I requested therapeutic so there was no sensual elements. Felt great the next day (did spot two places where he left bruises!). Not for everyone but you may find it to your liking.

Thanks, but not in NYC ): Sounds like I would like it :) Appreciate the msg.

Btw hes not a bad looking guy :)

There is a (str) guy in my area who is the same way. I am often crying during his session. Its a GOOD hurt I call it.

I stopped going only because I had surgery and was on PT for many months. Plus he wasn't super close (not super far mind you). I could only go Saturdays due to the distance. He books up so much I had to book 3 months in advance. Hell I can't even plan tomorrow - LOL That plus my schedule has had some adjustments.

• 10 months later...