a sting?

Silver Spring
This topic is 1726 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A friend told me that if a masseur mentions "sensual" or "erotic" and lists amounts, it could be a sting. How can you tell?

Not in my experience. An erotic or sensual massage does not equate sexual intercourse. Example: i find it very erotic when a guy massages my very large and sensitive...feet. ? I am not an attorney and every jurisdiction’s laws may be different, but in general I would say that if you are clear about the fact that you are paying for the masseur’s time and dont request or mention any specific sexual acts, you should be fine. ?

A friend told me that if a masseur mentions "sensual" or "erotic" and lists amounts, it could be a sting. How can you tell?

If that was true, 99% of masseurs listed on Rentmasseur could potentially be involved in "sting operations." Relax, what your friend told you is false.

Thanks for the feedback. What would be a red flag for you?

I think you have "analysis paralysis." The odds that law enforcement would go to the trouble of posting a massage ad on a gay massage site......and then try to "entrap" clients that answer that ad is extremely low, almost zero. In the list of priorities that law enforcement faces, I would have to say entrapping gay men seeking a massage with "extras" is probably at the bottom of their list. They don't have the time, personnal or resources for something like that. They have much higher priorities. If they ever do go after people who provide "erotic massage" services, it is usually a female massage parlor that they have had complaints about from neighbors, and they can bust a large amount of people at once. Not the scenario you are describing....where they post an ad, you answer it, and one by one they bust clients. It is WAY to time consuming for them and not cost effective. They just don't have the time. So just relax and go get a massage. The odds of you being hit by lightning are higher than you getting busted by a "massage sting" as you described, especially from an independent masseur. Go enjoy your massage.

Edited by Dmitri