cutie patootie jamescbd coming to Ft Lauderdale this weekend

LFABWC
This topic is 1739 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

OK Tasso, stop being such a downer. In all my years of hiring and RENTBOY, RENTMEN , more ads are truthful than not, more nice guys than jerks. The only place I have seen a lack of truthfulness is sexual orientation. Not nearly so many bisexuals as just gay guys that haven't completely come to terms with it. As for gay for pay, well....they want to get paid but it's not really a huge stretch for most of them. Most are nice guys that either enjoy the work, or need the funds. So Tasso, try to be a little more positive. No need to sound like a bitter old queen, life is too short.

OK Tasso, stop being such a downer. In all my years of hiring and RENTBOY, RENTMEN , more ads are truthful than not, more nice guys than jerks. The only place I have seen a lack of truthfulness is sexual orientation. Not nearly so many bisexuals as just gay guys that haven't completely come to terms with it. As for gay for pay, well....they want to get paid but it's not really a huge stretch for most of them. Most are nice guys that either enjoy the work, or need the funds. So Tasso, try to be a little more positive. No need to sound like a bitter old queen, life is too short.

I'm positive I'd verify. "More" are truthful could mean 51%. 1st time is always a crap shoot.

As Bernie said yesterday. "I'm not always grouchy. Some days I'm not grouchy at all. Today is not one of those days."