Massage by john - new jersey

LongIslandGuy
This topic is 1560 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Have not met him in person but have chatted with him via text and he was friendly and responsive. We did not get into the specifics of his massage because the convo focused on the logistics of meeting. Sadly, his NJ location is not convenient for me so we have not met in person, but based on our communication I would definitely try him out.

Have not met him in person but have chatted with him via text and he was friendly and responsive. We did not get into the specifics of his massage because the convo focused on the logistics of meeting. Sadly, his NJ location is not convenient for me so we have not met in person, but based on our communication I would definitely try him out.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve booked with him once. Massage was very mediocre and completely non sensual. Pressure was not great, despite my request for him to go deeper. His apartment smelled of weed when I walked in. After the massage I had a very strange conversation with him about numbers and spirits. It was very odd and I couldn't get out of his apartment fast enough. Would not repeat...

• 5 months later...