411 on "MassagebyJr"

GTMike
This topic is 1038 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I tried to set up a time with JR, but he was difficult. He initially wanted to charge 300 for 90 minutes, which I thought was steep, but not to bad. Then as I was about to buzz his apt, he sent a text saying he only had 45 -60 minutes and the 300 rate he quoted for 90 minutes would be the same for 45-60. He got angry when I said that made no sense to me. i just dropped it and walked away.

I tried to set up a time with JR, but he was difficult. He initially wanted to charge 300 for 90 minutes, which I thought was steep, but not to bad. Then as I was about to buzz his apt, he sent a text saying he only had 45 -60 minutes and the 300 rate he quoted for 90 minutes would be the same for 45-60. He got angry when I said that made no sense to me. i just dropped it and walked away.

He may be good looking, but I would never see him after hearing how he treats clients.

Wow you did the right thing! What a super douchebag! And folks let’s stay away from these masseurs regardless - also it’s the reason why I almost never inquire if the listed price is “ask”

I'm still trying to recover from his last minute alteration of an appointment while still maintaining that when chopping off 45 minutes from the original appointment, he still deserved $300. I don't care how hot I think you are, that's a business arrogance my wallet cannot afford.

And that incident right there should end anyone even remotely considering a massage session with JR.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...