CBD for ED??

dcman
This topic is 1736 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I wouldn’t bet on it.

Consensus for CBD with robust data is spasticity in some neurological conditions like MS and various types of intractable epilepsy.

Can’t recommend plant-based diet enough, for ED too. I know I’m a broken record, but with ED being a vascular thing a lot of the time, this intervention is perfect.

Eat plants, stay hard. (Or inject yourself with tri-mix ???‍♂️... and they say my lifestyle choice is the extreme one...)

Yes! I'm not sure what form works best, but some strains can be good for erections. Buck Angel has a boner drink (which is amazing in the first place) called Buckshot - it contains typical over the counter boner ingredients PLUS CBD. Comparing this brand to other with similar ingredients but no CBD I found a considerable difference.

Yes....rubbing CBD oil on your cock...will make it hard.

News flash....rubbing any vegetable oil on your dick....will make it hard.

Why does no one believe in the magical powers of Wesson Oil?

And yet they think that CBD oil can cure everything from cancer to ED to glaucoma!