Holy shit!

Gymowner
This topic is 1742 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This is big connor who has his own site. Muscle flexing/combination. Young pup and my god!!! Look at his body. His legs and ass (as well as everything else) are huge! I posted here since I believe on his website he does "personal appearances". One twink kisses his whole body in one scene while connor flexes and tells the twink to focus on his arse. So we know he knows his audience.

Does anyone know if his only fans page shows or does more than his website? He looks very well endowed in his vids and omg! That sock is stretched!

*out of respect to connor I deleted my post of his video. He does not want anyone using these without his permission* go to mymusclevideo.com and he is recently posted.

Anyone know anything or wants to add more about this mega stud... please do!

Edited by Gymowner

That's him. I wonder if my video is brand new. He looks way more massive in that video compared to his ig or web pics. My God when he turns around and does a lat spread, his back, legs and ass look pro status now! Good for him!

Edited by Gymowner

*out of respect to connor I deleted my post of his video. He does not want anyone using these without his permission* go to mymusclevideo.com and he is recently posted.

Much respect for you doing that, Gym. Do you happen to know what show he was all bronzed up for in that video? It would be great to find some on-stage contest photos of that young pup at work.

Not a clue crush me. He does state he is from London and pics from may. Some sleuth work is in order.

One funny thing is I first looked at the video I posted from my phone. Then I watched it from my computer. The phone video almost morphed him into looking pro size and 20-30 pounds larger than from my computer. Still very large and phenominal development but much more in line with his posted contest pics.

so..... i just put the video from my phone up to the video on my computer screen and stopped it a few times at exactly the same time. omg it doesnt even look like the same person! now he appears 30-40 pounds bigger on my phone video. connor looks awesome, yet he is luke sandoe big on my phone. got me to wondering.... if somehow expanding the screen image is a way to morph videos...something i thought could only be done with pictures. by no means am i suggesting connor is doing this.it is probably just how it came out on my phone screen.

i wonder how many guys fake advertise this way? comments please

My guess is Connor's video is being distorted by the platform used by mymusclevideos. Their quality is not very good and they probably are not using the principal of "responsive design," that is, a website displaying with the same resolution and functionality on a mobile device as on a computer.

Someone could use the technique you described to morph themselves and falsely advertise, but typically everything in the video gets distorted and it is easy to see that something is amiss.

He's been around for quite sometime!

Had many muscle worship/domination videos on YouTube and seemed to be affiliated with a guy named Charlie who "managed" a muscle worship/domination website with Connor, Nathan Green and a guy named Blake

There's this website that sells PG rated videos

https://www.flexvidstore.com/athletes/bigconnor

I do think Connor meets up for muscle worship not sure about anything else

Last year he advertised on YouTube that he was visiting NYC for a week in early December....perhaps looking for some worship cash?????

He's been around for quite sometime!

Had many muscle worship/domination videos on YouTube and seemed to be affiliated with a guy named Charlie who "managed" a muscle worship/domination website with Connor, Nathan Green and a guy named Blake

There's this website that sells PG rated videos

https://www.flexvidstore.com/athletes/bigconnor

I do think Connor meets up for muscle worship not sure about anything else

Last year he advertised on YouTube that he was visiting NYC for a week in early December....perhaps looking for some worship cash?????

Thanks for the tip. Both Connor and Nathan are very hot in different ways. Nathan is more of a twunk. Looking forward to my next trip to the UK.

david amaral, welshy, connor and a few others hang in the same posse. you can see a few of them wrestle and dominate together. robin strand has young videos of him in the same basement area that you see connor flex in. must all be linked to this manager eh?