LukeHotStud 411

remington
This topic is 1723 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was texting with him today and he quoted 240. I asked why he has no reviews and he said he just moved to SF and he created an ad to help pay for rent.

He sent me a face pic and a dick pic and he said he’s available for outcall and incall.

He’s really hot and definitely my type so I’m very tempted. Although I’ve had plenty of experience with catfishes and definitely don’t want a repeat.

Would appreciate anyone sharing their experience with him ??

I was texting with him today and he quoted 240. I asked why he has no reviews and he said he just moved to SF and he created an ad to help pay for rent.

He sent me a face pic and a dick pic and he said he’s available for outcall and incall.

He’s really hot and definitely my type so I’m very tempted. Although I’ve had plenty of experience with catfishes and definitely don’t want a repeat.

Would appreciate anyone sharing their experience with him ??

Sounds like you are seriously considering meeting him. Do consider a 5 minute video call first - see the face, body and attitude for yourself. If he declines a skype/facetime call you can pretty much bet he is faking it. Hope it works out for you!

• 4 weeks later...

It was a real person. He came over tonight to my place. The problem is that the guy who showed up to my home looked *nothing* like the photos in the profile so I asked him to leave. It is a pet peeve of mine when people use someone else’s photos and expects the client to say nothing when they arrive and are not the person the the profile. So yeah, the guy is a fraud. Thank goodness I didn’t pay him anything.