Massage by Serge (LA)

takkt1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

I saw him a few months ago.

He's very hot, imo. Could look at him all day. He was nice but reserved, which is fine. Nice place. Massage was decent. I was satisfied but not wowed. MT/HE ($20 additional, pricing given upfront during scheduling) but felt like the enthusiasm was lacking a bit. Overall decent but wouldn't repeat.

I posted about him in another thread. I booked a 90-minute and confirmed by text that it would be 90 minutes and that MT and HE were OK- he said “absolutely” - and then did 60 minutes, and no MT allowed. He said he worked nude: but he didn’t. Shorts. 

actually said to him, “we confirmed a 90-minute session in our texts but you only did 60 minutes” and he said “ohhh… I think it was 90 minutes actually.” And I showed him the time stamp on my text saying “I’m here” which proved that it was no more than a 60-minute massage.

absolutely would not repeat. 

sam

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2021 at 9:10 AM, Westcoaster said:

I posted about him in another thread. I booked a 90-minute and confirmed by text that it would be 90 minutes and that MT and HE were OK- he said “absolutely” - and then did 60 minutes, and no MT allowed. He said he worked nude: but he didn’t. Shorts. 

actually said to him, “we confirmed a 90-minute session in our texts but you only did 60 minutes” and he said “ohhh… I think it was 90 minutes actually.” And I showed him the time stamp on my text saying “I’m here” which proved that it was no more than a 60-minute massage.

absolutely would not repeat. 

sam

Thank you Sam! Good to know!

• 9 months later...

I recently saw him and don't recommend.  He is nice and sexy, but like @Oakley07 states, he just lacks enthusiasm.  He kept saying "you are so handsome" but then when touching me acted like he would rather be touching me with a stick and not his hands.  and like @Westcoaster says, he texted he would be nude and MT, but he didn't take his shorts off until the last 5 min.  I hand't received a massage in a few months so I was hoping for a real good session, but it was a bust.  

• 8 months later...

I recently booked a session with serge and it was very pleasant.

he’s respectful, and welcoming. The massage was great and not to mention how sexy this boy is .. I personally think he looks better in person than he does in photos.

would certainly repeat. 

I’ll reiterate my feedback from above: he definitely didn’t deliver what he promised and he tried to pass 55 minutes off as 90 minutes. He was kind of my last straw with masseurfinder therapists. I don’t use the site anymore. Too many bad experiences, too few good ones. 

hard “avoid.”   

sam