The Boys, Amazon Prime Video

This topic is 1353 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QQQ52B3

It's gotten a lot of attention lately and it's a really fun show. Not quite the script I'd have liked, but I think they'll fix some things in S2.

And yeah, there's a ton of superhero eye candy, tight spandex and this show singlehandedly gives Chance Crawford the 'Ryan Phillipe Constant Ass' award for best filmed cheek shots.

I'm up to epi 3.

Was wondering if we get to see A-Train nekkid, and then came the locker room scene. Nice basket. Loved watching his nipples smoothed with lotion, although not sure what that was about, but I don't need to know. I think that was the point. :p

Is anyone else hungry for Mother's Milk?'

the-boys-laz-alonso-mother-s-milk-1088606-1280x0.jpeg

I'm up to epi 3.

Was wondering if we get to see A-Train nekkid, and then came the locker room scene. Nice basket. Loved watching his nipples smoothed with lotion, although not sure what that was about, but I don't need to know. I think that was the point. :p

I'm up to epi 3.

Lotion and nipples: Hummmm, I may be showing my ignorance, but there is a song in Dear Evan Hansen where Connor Murphy sings about rubbing his nipples and foaming while thinking of Evan. I had never heard that about nipples before. Maybe I got it wrong. Of course, someone rubbing your nipples can be very sexually stimulating.

Lotion and nipples: Hummmm, I may be showing my ignorance, but there is a song in Dear Evan Hansen where Connor Murphy sings about rubbing his nipples and foaming while thinking of Evan. I had never heard that about nipples before. Maybe I got it wrong. Of course, someone rubbing your nipples can be very sexually stimulating.
Yes, rubbing nipples is a thing you'll find if you try to Google here and there about it. Surprised Dear Evan Hansen included it, but perhaps those things happen when two straight guys are let loose creating a gay moment in a musical.

With a little Googling I learned that runners get chafed nipples. Why A-Train couldn't smooth over his own nipples was curious, but it worked for me. :p

I'm up to Epi 7. One more to go.

maxresdefault.jpg

guilty-a-train.jpg

Yes, rubbing nipples is a thing you'll find if you try to Google here and there about it. Surprised Dear Evan Hansen included it, but perhaps those things happen when two straight guys are let loose creating a gay moment in a musical.

With a little Googling I learned that runners get chafed nipples. Why A-Train couldn't smooth over his own nipples was curious, but it worked for me. :p

I'm up to Epi 7. One more to go.

maxresdefault.jpg

guilty-a-train.jpg

CHAFFED NIPPLES? Seriously? I've never heard of it. I guess that's my fun fact for the day.

Finished S1 tonight. Lot of good stuff in this show, and some edgy stuff. Fun surprise to see Giancarlo Esposito join the story during epi 8.

The premise is starting to seem far fetched, even for a super hero story. Hopefully S2 will iron out some of that.

• 1 year later...

Just watched S2 E1. Wow, as good as the first season. Homelander is amazing as Mr. All American Hero/super creepy on the inside. I'm not into the gore, but that seems part of the show's trademark. I do like the intrigue. I also like any scene with Laz Alonso in it (and I wish he was shirtless, but those tight t-sthirts look good on him too).

MV5BMTUyNzQ0NzA5Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTk1MDY1OTE@._V1_.jpg MV5BMDgyYTJhODktNWNjOS00MDQzLWE0OTAtNDNhOGM0MmZkNmRmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTE5MDA5NDU@._V1_.jpg