411 on these massage therapist in LA

asntop74
This topic is 1622 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up scheduling with Liam Alves, we communicated and set everything up for this past thursday, I texted him on Tuesday and told him i like to move up the apptment an hour earlier, he confirmed, then on Thursday, I text him before I flew out confirmed 8 pm again, he reply that he was good, once I landed check into my hotel room, gave him a call to let him know the room number to my hotel, he didnt pick up then he text back saying he could not make the 8 pm apptment, and if I could do 10:30 pm, like wtf, you confirm and everything was good, even hours before I got on the plane to fly down and then you switched times on my last minute, of course I didn't do the 1030pm, I will never use him again, I ended up not getting a massage that night because you cannot get anyone last minute. what a flake

• 2 months later...

Saw FunFlexibleHands today. Great, strong massage skills. Pretty aloof and mechanical. I think YMMV and I didn't get very far, but it doesn't really matter. I also did not prepare well enough to upgrade the session. All in all, great massage but at this rate I probably won't repeat. PM me for details.

• 3 weeks later...